Bulk Edit Services
|Check out the Video Help Article on Bulk Editing Services|
Using the Bulk Edit feature, you can quickly make changes to multiple events at one time. Let's say one of your Clients calls in and decides that for the next month they would prefer a 60 minute visit rather than a 30 minute visit for their dog. Rather than having to go into each visit one by one making this change, we can quickly change all of them at once with the Bulk Edit Tool.
Using the Bulk Edit Tool
- Click the arrow to the right of the “Add New Services” button.
- Click the Bulk Edit link.
- A new window will appear. A table with all of this Invoice’s events will be displayed. You can select multiple events by clicking on each row one by one (a selected event will be checked and turn green in color). To select or deselect all rows, use the All/None button.
- When ready, click the “Edit Events” button. This button will indicate how many events will be updated by this Bulk Edit. For example “Edit 14 Events”.
- The next screen will allow you to selectively update certain values for all of these events. Since many of these events can potentially have different values, none of these fields will be pre-populated.
- Only fields that are not greyed out and that have a checked box will be updated. For example in the following screenshot, we are only updating the Service for these 14 events:
- When you are ready, click the “Save Changes” button.
Bulk Deleting Services
The Bulk Edit tool will also allow you to delete multiple scheduled services as well.
- Follow Steps 1 – 3 in the previous section to select the events you would like to delete.
- Rather than clicking the “Edit Events” button, click the “Delete Events” button. This button will also indicate how many selected events will be deleted.
- A popup will display asking you to confirm this action. Click “Yes, Delete These Events” to finalize the delete.