Bulk Editing Events
|Check out the Video Help Article on Bulk Editing Services|
Using the Bulk Edit feature, you can quickly make changes to multiple events at one time. Let's say one of your clients calls in and decides that for the next month they would prefer a 60-minute visit rather than a 30-minute visit for their dog. Rather than having to go into each visit one by one making this change, we can quickly change all of them at once with the Bulk Edit Tool.
Using the Bulk Edit Tool
- Open the calendar service order for the invoice. An easy way to do this is to click on one of the events you want to edit and select the "View/Edit" link for the Order label
- Click the "Bulk Edit" icon within the service order container.
- A new window will appear. A table with all of this invoice’s events will be displayed. You can select multiple events by clicking on each row one by one. To select or deselect all rows, use the All/None button.
- When ready, click the “Edit Events” button. This button will indicate how many events will be updated by this bulk edit. For example “Edit 14 Events”.
- The next screen will allow you to selectively update certain values for all of these events. Since many of these events can potentially have different values, none of these fields will be pre-populated.
- Only fields that are not greyed out and that have a checked box will be updated. For example, in the following screenshot, we are updating both the service and the time for these 14 events to make them 60-minute visits that have a 60-minute scheduled duration.
- When you are ready, click the “Save Changes” button.
Bulk Deleting Services
The Bulk Edit tool will also allow you to delete multiple scheduled services as well.
- Follow Steps 1 – 3 in the previous section to select the events you would like to delete.
- Rather than clicking the “Edit Events” button, click the “Delete Events” button. This button will also indicate how many selected events will be deleted.
- A popup will display asking you to confirm this action. Click “Yes, Delete These Events” to finalize the delete.