Staff Pay Rates
When creating or updating a service, you can set a default pay rate for staff members. This determines how much, by default all staff members are paid for a service. For example, you might specify that for “Dog Sitting – 30 Minutes” you want to pay all staff members 50% of the total cost.
If you have certain staff members that earn a different amount than the default you can easily customize how much they earn for each service. For example, if the default value is 50% of the service cost, you might want to specify that Jane Smith earns 60% rather than the default 50%. This guide shows you how to specify that custom pay rate for staff members.
Setting Custom Pay Rates For Staff Members
- Login to your dashboard.
- Using the sidebar navigation select “Staff”.
- Find the staff member in the list of staff and click on their name.
- Click the tab “Rates”.
- Each row in this table is a service. You will see the Service Name, how much the default pay rate is, and what this staff member is currently being paid. Notice how the staff’s current rate is editable.
- To edit the pay rate for a service, edit the “Current Rate” by using the input fields. Once you have finished editing a rate, be sure to click the save button next to that rate.
- You will notice that by editing the staff member’s “Current Rate”, a new button appears to the right “Use Default Rate” - use this to undo any custom rate you have set.
|Staff pay rates are used to determine how much the staff member is paid when generating their pay stubs.|